We Have the BRIGHTEST LED INDOOR LIGHTS in the market
1. Widely used in supermarkets, offices, convenience stores, gas stations, warehouse, shops, hotels, motels etc.
2. LED lighting uses significantly fewer Watts (W) than conventional lighting.
3. Conventional bulbs have a shorter operating lifetime compared to a single LED replacement with a long operating lifetime.
4. Buying and using conventional bulbs and fixtures also means that you incur three times more maintenance as well as replacement costs compared to LED lighting.
5. Just think of the maintenance costs incurred getting to those hard to reach locations.
6. LED lighting is also free of environmentally harmful Mercury as well as Halogen chemicals.